* Thank you for allowing Otto’s Smash Repairs to inspect or repair your vehicle. Could you please take the time to read the following.
* Sighted estimates are based on visual damage only and may vary upon dismantling. Online estimates are subject to change on visual inspection.
* No parts of Otto’s Smash Repairs estimate must be reproduced, copied or forwarded without prior consent from Otto’s Smash Repairs.
* Our working hours are Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 4.30pm. It would be appreciated if your vehicle be dropped off or collected between those times.
* Replacement vehicle costs are to be settled in full prior to the collection of your repaired vehicle or cash on the day of collection. Credit Card facilities available, but a surcharge fee applies. Our office must be notified if you are making an EFT payment prior to the release of your repaired vehicle, using the tax invoice as payment reference.
* An estimated time for repairs to take place will be given, however this may change due to unforeseen circumstances, such as extra damage found, availability of parts or a hold up with Sublet items. Should this occur you will be notified immediately.
* ALL payments for repair’s or excesses are to be paid in FULL prior to repaired vehicle leaving our premises. The excess amount is the first part of the payment process, which the Insurer deducts from our final account. It is the agreed amount as per your contract with the Insurer. These payments can be made in cash on the day of pick up or direct debit into our nominated bank account prior to collection, using our invoice number as reference. Credit Card facilities available, but a surcharge fee applies.
* A current WA driver’s license is required for presentation on collection of the replacement vehicle and a copy to be taken and necessary paperwork to be filled out.
* Our Repair Methods are based on getting the vehicle back to as close to manufacturers specifications as possible. We quote in this fashion. Should our original estimate be altered in any way in an effort to save costs or the repair method changed by other parties, warranty may be void.
* Certain insurers are making it difficult, and not authorizing extra costs associated with the repairs carried out. Should your insurer be one of these, your repaired vehicle will not be returned until ALL extras are authorized as per the intended way by the insurer, or paid by the insured on collection. This clause will replace the following clause if your Insurer is one of these.” *Supplements or revised quotes must be actioned within 48 hours of receival or shall be deemed as accepted and final invoice forwarded.” It is at the discretion of Otto’s Smash Repairs on the release of the repaired vehicle, as the insurer will not pay our account until all paperwork is in order. If any extras are found during repairs you will be notified, so you can contact the Insurer and advise them of this notification.
* Supplements or revised quotes must be actioned within 48 hours of receival or shall be deemed as accepted and final invoice forwarded.
* In cases where a vehicle has been repaired in the same area previously by some other than Otto’s Smash Repairs warranty may be void.
* In cases of bumper repairs or replacement, the colour may vary slightly to adjoining panels. Every effort will be made in getting the final colour as close as possible. The only way of achieving 100% satisfaction is to paint the adjoining panels. Most Insurers do not allow this. Some instances require this and will have to be done. Painted bumpers, moulds, mirrors and spoilers differ from the remainder of the vehicle on most vehicles purchased new.
* Please have the outside of your vehicle washed prior to leaving the vehicle with us. This will help in matching the colour and keep your vehicle clean throughout the repair process.
* All private work requires a 50% deposit before repairs commence. If parts are required the deposit MUST be paid on acceptance of quote. Credit Card facilities available, but a surcharge fee applies.
* All valuables and personal items are to be removed from vehicle prior to leaving the vehicle for repairs. No responsibility will be taken by Otto’s Smash Repairs for any missing items.
* Please make contact with our office prior to collecting your repaired vehicle for the final monies owing. Every effort will be made by our staff to inform you prior to collection. Our contact details are listed herein.
* Front and Rear glass work is subject on removing and may require replacment.
* No guarantees can be given on rust repairs
* A 3 year Paint work warranty comes with all new panels fitted.
* Vehicles may require to be test driven. Instances are, but not limited too, vehicles that require mechanical repairs, chassis alignment and towed in vehicles.
* On completion of repairs it is expected that all vehicles are collected in a timely manner. Vehicles not collected due to monies owed will be subject to a daily storage charge.
* A Final Tax invoice, meeting all ATO requirements will be issued for repairs at completion. Should you require copies of any invoices for purchases relating to the repairs, a $165.oo admin, plus $5.5o per invoice fee will apply and require settlement prior to the release of those documents. Sublet items attract a drop off and pick up fee, if off-site, and impose a 10% handling fee to the sublet contractors final tax invoice.
* Parts quoted are current at time of estimating, availability of those parts at time of authorization may change.
* In the event your vehicle is quoted by Otto’s Smash Repairs on request or stored on site and the vehicle is not repaired by Otto’s Smash Repairs a charge will apply prior to the release of the vehicle. Eg vehicle deemed a Total loss or Insurer /Third party wishes to have vehicle repaired elsewhere
* Should Otto’s Smash Repairs prepare an estimate for a Third Party, arrange an assessment, and negotiate a price with the Insurer on your behalf and the repairs are not carried out by Otto’s Smash Repairs for any reason, 20% of the agreed total will be charged to the Third Party and payable to Otto’s Smash Repairs. This fee will not apply if Otto’s Smash Repairs carries out repairs to the vehicle.
* Otto’s Smash Repairs will engage in marketing exercises in an effort to keep our customers informed of insurance practices and any changes that take place. Should you not wish to be a part of this please advise us.
* If you have any ideas on how we could improve, or experience difficulties, please forward them on to management to be dealt with.
* Once again, thank you for allowing us to repair or inspect your vehicle.